Wednesday, March 14, 2007

[Mind's Eye] Re: Shark fact

Erwin,

As much as I like the idea of Jesus the Magic Jew, I'm having a few
problems with his Father -- Jehovah, Yahweh, Elohim, or whatever he
calls himself. I've read the Bible and I'm shocked by his appetite for
torture and murder. The part where he committed genocide by murdering
nearly every living human being and animal on our planet with a Flood
scared me. He also strikes me as emotionally immature, jealous,
racist, and sexist. His obsession with sodomy also makes me think he
is trying to suppress very strong latent homosexual urges.

So, anyway, what I was wondering is why you feel the need to worship
such a being? Personally his deeds make my skin crawl, to the extent
that I think the real hero of the Bible is a character named Satan who
makes a martyr of himself to prove how evil Yahweh is.

Please help.

xxxianxx

--
"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

-- Vroomfondel

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups ""Minds Eye"" group.
To post to this group, send email to Minds-Eye@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to Minds-Eye-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Minds-Eye?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home