Sunday, December 10, 2006

[Msg#12028] Re: Sad and Pathetic...

Buying a drug test would be a waste of your time and money..
 Crack is some bad stuff and if he's using it he won't stop for you or anybody but his self..
I agree with Bob about him needing professional help but you need it too..
 You love this guy and don't want him out of your life so you need someone you can talk too that can help you work out how you feel..
 He needs to stop using for him that's the only way he'll ever stop..
As for tracking him.. I know it'll be tough but I wouldn't do that either.. It will only put suscipion in your mind when there is a small chance he is staying straight..
 Please find someone you can talk too.
 
On 12/9/06, Terrance MacDonald <t_macd@comcast.net> wrote:

Guys, sorry to do this to you, but it's time for me to blow off a little steam.

I told you a few weeks ago about breaking up with my boy friend.  Well, at Thanksgiving I took him back.  I really couldn't help myself.  I felt sorry for him.  I couldn't put him back on the street right after Thanksgiving dinner, besides, the weather was bad here at the time.

He did very well, staying away from drugs since I took him back.  I know that for sure.  The last few days though I've seen a few subtle signs that he may be wanting to go back to some of the people that he was doing drugs with, and I am having a very hard time dealing with it. 

I told him that I wouldn't stand in the way if he wanted to go out with his friends, as long as they weren't doing drugs.  He's out with one of them right now. 

Here's the thing though (as Monk would say)...  I am paying for his cell phone, and thus I can track it by GPS.  I normally don't do this, because I want to trust him.  But I had this feeling, so I did it tonight.  He is in an area known to be replete with crack houses, though he said he was going somewhere else.

Now, I can go down to the Walgreen's and get a drug test kit for about ten bucks.

Should I do this, or do you think I should just blindly trust him?  Or is there some other thing that I just simply haven't thought of?  Damn but I wish there was an easy answer.  There never is though, is there?

Thanks for reading if you made it this far...  Thanks for replying if you should feel so inclined.  I'd really like to hear what someone else might think about what I've gotten myself into...  Again.

Terry



--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
This message was sent to you from "A Tribute to Gay Eclecti-pics".
To post, email tribute-to-GEP@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe, email tribute-to-GEP-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
To view the group page, go to http://groups-beta.google.com/group/tribute-to-GEP
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Please email tribute-to-GEP-owner@googlegroups.com
Owners: Life Journey
Managers: Bob, Larry, and Dave
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home